Tuesday, February 3, 2009

* New City, New Life... (Jeremy Williams)

Dharma Rhode... the one place in the entire world where life can actually seem to be worse than it actually is. My mom and I came here to start over; to get away from all the shit we've had to put up with in the past, but I can't seem to shake the feeling than no matter where we relocate, everything will stay the same. At least before, in LA, I had friends and family by my side to help pull me out during those certain moments when it seemed all was to fall. Now, I honestly feel like I have... no one. Sure, mom's here with me physically, but emotionally? That's a different story. Guess we're all just dealing with the move in a different way. Don't get me wrong, I love my mom to death! But recently I've questioned our relationship to a much fuller extent. How long will this thought of perception last inside my head? One thing is sure: I won't stop until I get what I want. And currently, what I want, is to go... home.
- Jeremy Williams

No comments:

Post a Comment